
Yikes! I'm in my third trimester. I have less than 2 months left...and I still have a very long list of lists-shopping list, to-do list, work related list, nursery list...and we still have not choose baby names. So much to do, so little time...
My blood sugar level is under control but Dr S is still not satisfy, he ask me to cut back on rice...so every meal is not so satisfying anymore. Do you know the feeling that you are not hungry anymore but there is some kind of void in your stomach? Eating lots of vege and fish just don't seem to fill that void...i miss my rice, waahhh! But on the bright side I don't have constipation anymore...hehehe
So far I have gain 10 kg. And my legs are not use to carrying all that extra weight. So most day my ankle would be swollen by evening. What with all those stair climbing, walking to classes and standing in class. But guess what, it's the school holiday! Hooray! I have one week of much needed break...aaanddd tomorrow is pay day! uuh bestnya. ada orang jeles ka?
My blood sugar level is under control but Dr S is still not satisfy, he ask me to cut back on rice...so every meal is not so satisfying anymore. Do you know the feeling that you are not hungry anymore but there is some kind of void in your stomach? Eating lots of vege and fish just don't seem to fill that void...i miss my rice, waahhh! But on the bright side I don't have constipation anymore...hehehe
So far I have gain 10 kg. And my legs are not use to carrying all that extra weight. So most day my ankle would be swollen by evening. What with all those stair climbing, walking to classes and standing in class. But guess what, it's the school holiday! Hooray! I have one week of much needed break...aaanddd tomorrow is pay day! uuh bestnya. ada orang jeles ka?
No comments:
Post a Comment