Sunday, 6 September 2009

Craving?

This is what I've been craving for the past few days:
My own homemade pisang goreng!

Hahaha...I should have just bought at any stall earlier this week (and that was what hubby been saying eeeverytime). But I want pisang goreng with certain criteria only:

  1. Crunchy - bukan yang lembik2 and berminyak lagi tu
  2. Using ripe banana - sometime they use this pisang separuh masak yang sangat tiada rasa. I know this one suppose to be eaten with cecah sambal but I prefer to eat my pisang goreng as it is.
  3. Well done - boleh pakai ka untuk pisang goreng term ini? Ala, yang ada terbakar-bakar sikit.
So for this weekends, I cook pisang goreng for breakfast 2 days in a row using the banana given by my MIL. Ada ka orang mengandung mengidam masakan sendiri?

And this is a toy I want:
Janome 2049 (RM2499!)

A sewing machine? Hahaha must be going loco...

Hubby punya reaction: Betul2 ko mo jahit sendri semua baju ko ka?
Me: Kelip2 mata ja...

Haiii...cannot wait to deliver. I think I've been pregnant forever...but at the same time really nervous about delivering and being totally responsible with another human...am I nurturing enough? Can I really do this? Another 5 wks ++ to go...

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Bulih baitu Rozy...!! :)

-bba- said...

Not sure la if ada orang also mengidam masakan sendiri, but I know, pregnant mums can be so picky :)

I remembered eating NY Fish and Chips at Fish&Co 2 weeks in a row, sampai my husband sudah hafal itu menu..tee-hee.

Don't worry, the "mummy" is in you. Go Rozy!

Bonnie said...

Wah, rajin you goreng pisang. Hehe. Take care k, ndak lama lg tu.. Sabar..

p/s : I also want that sewing machine.. LOL