Look what I got!
And a friend also gave this last week:
And this arrive last friday:
My Ameda BP!
I've been enjoying cuti since wednesday (until 27th!)...hehe...but I must wash all barang2 baby aand pack my hospital bag. Yesterday I managed to wash my bag (yang dikorek2 di bawah katil dan dalam keadaan yang berkulat dan berhabuk itu...) and finally wash my ringsling (handwash, mind you!) Today managed to wash prefolds, towel and clothes. Yeah!
Still have tons of things to do but finally I can tick something off...
And tomorrow going back to Papar (ILs) to spend the Raya holiday...so there would be no internet, and nothing else to do but watch tv for 4 days. Sadly I won't be going to any open house this year because I do not think I have the strength to resist temptations (in the form of kuih makmur, biskut2 raya, rendang, lemang...aargh!). Rather than menelan air liur di rumah orang, I'll just stay at home lah.
But maybe I can persuade A8 to go shopping for some reading materials tonight...
And this is me at about 6 months:
This is how I look now (36 wks):
P/S: Selamat Hari Raya and Selamat bercuti everyone!
2 comments:
Wah, Rozy! You looked glowy glowy! (hidung suda merah ka?) :)
Btw, I used the wet wipes yang pink case tu (Fiffy ka brand dia tu), and it was so kasar on Aysha's bottom sampai merah2 and rashes. But, maybe on Aysha saja dia harsh :)
Hehehe...tengkiu, tengkiu...Iya mcm rudolph the red nose reindeer sudah.
Oh ya kah? Never mind la org bagi juga. Kalu ada rashes nanti biar mama dia ja yg pakai ;)
Post a Comment