Happy CNY! It was a very long weekends. So super duper liat going to work today. My hubby still enjoying his holiday with Bono today. He got 1 week off from work. I will be staying at my hubby's kampung this week. That means no internet service. Luckily my school have one (the signal is low though :( ).
I'm a little bit confuse with some people who pride themselves as internet savvy but do not bother to do any research on any topic. I'm trying so hard not to judge but I can not think of any reason. My hub would hush me whenever I mentioned this - he always remind me that not everyone likes to read (yeah, he's that kind of person-totally hate gossip). But I'm wondering. Especially when that said person is going on and on about some topic that sungguh la ketara nda logic ni...haiii, I'm carrying the world on my shoulder...hehe..that's why this is called random post. Hanya untuk buang masa...
Yeah, time to go home...Enjoy your day!
I'm a little bit confuse with some people who pride themselves as internet savvy but do not bother to do any research on any topic. I'm trying so hard not to judge but I can not think of any reason. My hub would hush me whenever I mentioned this - he always remind me that not everyone likes to read (yeah, he's that kind of person-totally hate gossip). But I'm wondering. Especially when that said person is going on and on about some topic that sungguh la ketara nda logic ni...haiii, I'm carrying the world on my shoulder...hehe..that's why this is called random post. Hanya untuk buang masa...
Yeah, time to go home...Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment