Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Yummy mummy!

Why can't I look like these?


The gorgeous Natalie Portman


I asked hubby as we were watching channel E!

"Apalah perasaan ko, kalau saya lawa macam tu?" (at some beautiful celebrities)

"Jangan lah, susah mo jaga...susah hati ja kalu ko keluar lama-lama"

Preeeetttt. Wrong answer! He should have said, "ko pun lawa juga bah..."

Haha! I'm rambling. It's just that I have nothing else better to do. So looking at my blog, I suddenly realised that the number of posts I did for each year is just lame. The most is 24 posts per year, that is like once a month of updating. So now, I'm trying to make up for it by posting this nonsense.

Beside the fact that for the first time in a very very long time, I am home alone. And it is 7.30 pm. I'm suppose to be enjoying one week of school break, but the SPA decided to held some sort of a workshop for three days, 15th-17th. Hubby has to babysit. He got tired of staying at home with Bono from 7am-5pm, so he brought Bono to Papar. And I'm still waiting for them to come home. At first, it was quite fun to have some "me" time but after a few hours, it felt kind of weird.

Maybe I should indulge myself with a very long shower. Followed by a long overdue pedicure-if I can still reach my feet, that's it. Yes, it sounds like a very good idea. Maybe, I'll throw in some facial as well...who knows, I may end up looking yummy as well.

No comments: