Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Remember Me?

What a long hiatus. To say that life happens will be an insult to other active bloggers. It's like saying that others have no life. So, let's just say that I got sidetracked a bit. For a while. 

So, this time of the year is the time that we have been waiting for. A season to be jolly! (unless you're a workaholic; then stop reading and go back to work! ) I have another 3 days to go before the long, long, long holiday. Yabedabeduuu!

My staff room is kind of quiet today. All the English teachers were asked (oh, so nicely) to please, please look after the students since they are sitting for their English Paper today. Even though at this time the students are sitting safely in the exam hall and there's absolutely zero that can be done to help them at this point. Oh well, just saying. Conclusion: majority of the teachers in my staff room are teaching English.

Left alone to do whatever I please today, I took some piccies using my webcam. Just to show you something that's been bugging me for the last few days. Here goes...

 Can you see it?
Just in case you don't notice it, here's a slightly different angle...

The biggest zit, ever!

It's one of those stubborn zit that have no opening. No matter how many times I applied my Dalacin Topical, it just won't improve. My husband says quit obsessing on it already. But how could I not? I salute any women who could do that when they have this kind of zit. Or maybe it's a cyst or something. Whatever you are, please, please go away. I have a wedding to attend this Saturday.

Maybe I should visit Watson after work to buy me some of those acne patch thingy.

Okay, I should really start to work now. I have tons of stuff to submit-reports, strategic plannings, completed files, etc, etc.

I shall start to activate my blog again. There are some posts that I have meant to publish but never had the time to edit. So just to warn you (my trusted readers, ahemm) that I would be publishing long overdue posts for a while. 

Reminder to self: start to save money and survey android handphone. Hehehe. Maybe I'll start to blog using this device (?).

No comments: