After some research I found an e-store that sells Ameda Lactaline Dual for RM699 (for the pump only, no freebies) including shipping. Then today, I went to Happy Mums after my appointment with Dr S (BTW my blood sugar level is fine now, hooray!). And right now there are selling both Spectra (of course, I'm still not interested) and Medela PIS & Mini E Plus. Buying PIS would totally screw my budget for this month. But the Mini E are selling for RM799 (including 4 storage bottles, cooler bag,cooler and a bag to carry everything). I'm definitely interested with this one.
Then I made some research on the net and found out that Mini E is recommended for occasional use only (about 4 times a day) whereas Ameda is suitable for frequent use. But then if anything happen to Mini E, I could always go to Happy Mums or buy any spare parts there. Since I'll be buying Ameda from the net, it won't be that easy.
So, I'm still thinking about these:


Plan to visit survey Mothercare today, see if they are selling any breast pump. But hubby is still napping, so I'll just continue surfing the net first.
8 comments:
Heh, but with budget restrictions and the frequency you plan to pump during workdays, choose wisely.
I'm an Ameda user. So far, I've no problems with the pump. In fact, I heart the pump so much. You can always get it online (several websites in Malaysia does sell them) and if you want it slightly cheaper, buy it on www.richardcassidy.co.uk (and check if he can give any freebies). I got mine there (he threw away 12 storage bottles FOC).
www.blessedmums.com
www.fabulousmom.com
www.momslittleones.com
www.kissmama.com
www.littlewhiz.com
www.anythingmaternity.com
http://lilkaistore.blogspot.com/search/label/Breastpumps
Many other shops la. Don't worry about parts, cos most of the sites do sell parts. :)
Totally not worth getting a Mini E.
If your budget is small, get Spectra. If you can stretch more ringgit, get Ameda. If you have more money to spend, get a Medela Freestyle.
With your budget, I think I would recommend the Ameda. Though I've never used it, it receives pretty good reviews from many users.
One word about Mini E. BISING. And you definitely wouldn't want that.
Rozy: Nanti I post something la on my blog. I never actually did a review on Ameda BP yet. So, tungguuuuu...
One more site to add www.thebabyloft.com (dia buat free shipping and only RM699.90). Macam mau get rid of old stock.
Thanks girls. Gonna do some e-shopping soon then.
Rozy, I posted on Ameda review for you.
Hehe...tengkiu!
Hi, my 1st visit here. Mothercare KK is having sales now.. quite lots of stuffs offering now..
Fifi; yes I've been there and it was quite a temptation! Hehee, luckily I manage to go out without buying anything...I need to buy breastpump first.
Post a Comment