I have 12 days to go!!! Went to see Dr S on wednesday. After feeling my bump and scanning he told my husband " malam ni pun boleh sudah labour ni". Apa lagi my hub pun ternganga pucat nie...Haha so funny the expression. Hai, boleh juga duktur ni berjokes ah...
Me? Part of me cannot wait, if can I want to go into labour NOW. Sooo impatient already to see the little person. Another part so nervous la - how do you really know you are in labour? Some say like want to berak but cannot nie. Some say extreme lower back pain. And then ada yang got bloody show and water break. But lagi best jawapan Dr S: "You will know." Cess, thats all the answer I got after paying mahal2 ni...
Me? Part of me cannot wait, if can I want to go into labour NOW. Sooo impatient already to see the little person. Another part so nervous la - how do you really know you are in labour? Some say like want to berak but cannot nie. Some say extreme lower back pain. And then ada yang got bloody show and water break. But lagi best jawapan Dr S: "You will know." Cess, thats all the answer I got after paying mahal2 ni...
No comments:
Post a Comment