Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Separation anxiety

Today was the 2nd day of sending little Bono to the nursery. And I thought the first day would be the hardest. But I was wrong. Yesterday, he was fine and I was fine because he was sleeping soundly when I sent him. But today...oh, boy! The moment the caretaker took him from me, he opened his eyes and gave his widest gummy smile. And my heart almost broke into a million pieces. I felt so guilty of not being able to take care of him myself. I have the strongest desire to snatch him back into my arms and drive back home. To hell with work today!

I wish I have lots of money. Win the jackpot maybe? If I have the money I would quit my current job in a heartbeat. Of course, I won't be a full time SAHM. I'll go crazy. And I'll be feeling guilty spending the money that I'm not earning myself (it won't be fun to do shopping anymore!). I'm thinking of opening my own shop, where I could bring Bono to work. Hehe...what a dream...moral of the story, keep on buying lottery ticket! Well, if I have the time to go out and buy one.

Right now, I'm waiting for the CD to be wash by my er, washing machine. And I'm so sleepy that I could cry. Closing my eyes for a few seconds is such a bliss. But I do not dare to actually lie down and take a nap. So afraid that I'll oversleep like yesterday. I woke up at 6 pm! I had to rush everything, put out the CD to dry, boil water to bath Bono, bath Bono while he was crying for his feed, nurse Bono, sterilise breast pump and bottles for the next day, etc, etc. Life is so hectic nowadays...but I'm so totally in love with my baby! Muaks!

2 comments:

-bba- said...

Rozy, I cried even in the office thinking about my Aysha upon returning to work. If you win the jackpot, don't forget to belanja me ya

oji said...

How to work la this?...sure punya bah. But I still need to go out and buy the ticket hehe