Happy New Year everyone! Just came home from hubby's kampung last night. It was a very long stay-from the 23rd December. Yup, spent both Christmas and New Year there. We had to. Both of us (hubby and I) are not feeling confident enough traveling far with a 2 months old baby.
2009 has end. So, what did I accomplish?
So, what's my aim for 2010? I have written it down in my planning book (yeah, I have such a book). Some are very typical one, like being a better mom, wife, daughter, person etc, getting fitter and sleeping more, shop smarter and save more, eat healthier, become a domestic goddess etc etc. Some a bit more specific which I won't share with anyone else except hubby...of course I'll blab about it when I succeed. Hehe. Show off.
2009 has end. So, what did I accomplish?
- I got pregnant and carried a baby in my womb for 9 months. Duh.
- Giving birth. Who would have thought I could do it? I'm pretty amaze at myself (hehe). Natural birth with no epidural or gas.
- Went through confinement and spent 2 weeks with unwashed hair. Gross.
- I'm breastfeeding my baby 100%. No formula after the first 3 days (I had blood transfusion and was feeling so weak).
- Been using lampin and cloth diapers on my son since day 1. Now, I'm totally immune to baby's poop. Both the smell and look.
- Oh, I had my braces for the whole year. My teeth are almost pretty now.
- Financially, no changes. No new debts and no saving either. I sucks at handling money. And for this reason, I don't own credit card. Not a single one.
- I learned to do internet shopping. Hahaha.
So, what's my aim for 2010? I have written it down in my planning book (yeah, I have such a book). Some are very typical one, like being a better mom, wife, daughter, person etc, getting fitter and sleeping more, shop smarter and save more, eat healthier, become a domestic goddess etc etc. Some a bit more specific which I won't share with anyone else except hubby...of course I'll blab about it when I succeed. Hehe. Show off.

3 comments:
u sure ka about your 2010 aim especially in "sleeping more"? If you did it, I would like to congratulate you well in advance, hehehehe...
Hehe...wishful thinking ka?
bukan wishful thinking, but just want to congratulate you first la if you made it :)
Post a Comment