Now I'm busy comparing these 2 SSCs:
(both images taken from Tiny Tapir.)
1. Ergo

- I've been admiring the sporty look of this carrier for so long (but do not dare to buy without trying because it's quite pricey.) But after trying Kar's ergo, I fell in love with its comfort.
- The only draw back-a shorter body panel.
2. Angelpack LX

- I should have just concentrate on getting the Ergo but my itchy finger went clicking on the carrier. Naughty.
- The price difference is only RM20 at Tiny Tapir!
I wish I could buy both, but sadly I don't grow money for a living. The good news-I don't have the money now (eh, good news?). So I don't have to decide immediately...Hehe...Ergo...APLX...
3 comments:
Ala ruginya ko nda beli masa August tu hari. Ada 30% discount!!
Check out the Ergo with taller body, ada juga tu. The older APLX was really comfy. The new APLX comes with 1-piece waist so I haven't tried that one yet.
Waahhh...yg suda terlepas jan disebut lagi! Sakit hati ja...hehe
What's the name of that type of Ergo ah?
Rozy, Ergo Sport. It has taller body. Ergo was my first SSC love and I think it's still is.
Beli beli beli beli beli beli
Post a Comment