Tuesday, 14 December 2010

A very long hiatus

One would think that being on a veeery long break from work, one would have the time to blog. Apparently that's not the case here.

A list of things that I would have like to blog. (I might post more on it, we'll see):
  1. Bono contracted HFMD (Hands, Foot & Mouth disease). I can not sent him to his nursery for a week. Luckily my mum was able to come and stay with us.
  2. And there was the cow milk allergy. Due to my low supply, I tried supplementing him with the usual baby formula. The effect was immediate that we had to rushed him to the clinic. Boy, I'm definitely going to blog more on this because I was sooo irritated with certain individual who made light of this problem. She said all I have to do was change the brand of formula and when to say that her son have the same problem. When in fact it was milk intolerance. Talk about ignorance.
  3. My low supply. Will blog more on this too.
  4. Bono is 1 year old! Celebrated his birthday at Papar. Got some piccies but don't have the time.
  5. We went for our first holiday as a family! And it was not in Malaysia. Some piccies to upload soon. Hope I can find the time.
  6. And then we spent more than a week at Papar (hub's kampung). No internet. Thankfully I have my supply of books and mags.
  7. I bought my third(!) handphone.
  8. This weekend we are going for a weekend getaway.
That's all for now. I have to transfer some piccies from the camera first.

2 comments:

-bba- said...

Wow! Quite an adventure. Do blog on item 1-3, especially. Would love to read your share of the story. At the same time, I'm glad you had and will be going/had gone for a getaway. WE need that kan? :)

oji said...

Okay, will do. Yay, to getaway(s)!