Wednesday, 15 December 2010

First Birthday!

A very very delayed post. Almost 2 months late. But since the boy is taking his afternoon nap, I better upload some photos fast. Hey, better late than never.

Like I said, his birthday was celebrated at my hub's kampung (Papar). Here's a few of them photos:
The ugly (very blue) cake. I chose the flavour, shape and the colour. And the sample was so simple. White background with some blue at the edges and name written in blue( please excuse the improper baking terms). But I guess the baker got overexcited with the colour! It turns out messy. Or maybe she misspelled the name in the first place? Luckily it tasted yummy.

Some of the food. All catered. Oh yes, the second dish from the right is hinava. But I just tried a little bit only (cause it's raw!). We forgot to take photo of the compulsory red eggs. That was the only thing cooked by me and hub.

Look at his confused face! He was wondering why everyone is singing and clapping their hands. Haha. You can see someone else was feeling super excited with everything birthdays. His cousin. And yeah, I bought the superbaby costume especially for his party.

Cake cutting. But I guess a one year old is not very interested with this huh? Excuse the bad photo. I was trying to edit but terover and I got lazy editing a new one.

Even though it was a very simple party, lots of family and friends came. And as usual being a Kadazan the party went well into the night with some moginum session. Typical.



2 comments:

-bba- said...

Haha! You didn't join the moginum session ka?

Happy (belated) Birthday Bono!

oji said...

Uuuuh, I'd love to but cannot lah for now.