Week 13-20
- At this stage my boobs do not feel tender anymore (but still big, mind you! Hehehe).
- Still visiting the loo often.
- Still cannot stand the smell of garlic being fried.
- Still do not like chicken (but sometimes crave Zinger burger *confuse*).
- Can eat fried eggs.
- More energetic to the point of difficulty in taking a nap (haiya!).
- Not showing yet but feel so bloated and most clothes feel tight (this is the stage where my normal clothes do not fit me anymore but maternity clothes would be too big). I feel so blah during this time because looks like I gained weight instead of looking pregnant.
- Still cannot feel the baby move (I don't even have any idea how it's suppose to feel like!). Feeling so worried and like a total freak because SILs were constantly asking about this. They were like, "Baru 3 bulan lebih pun boleh rasa sudah bah tu. Saya dulu...blablabla"... Ya, thanks a lot for making me lose some zzz over this! Pressured wor...
- Week 18 - Dr S told us the gender of baby...hehehe still keeping this as a secret to most people.
- Got easily irritated with people who overshare their pregnancy and labour experiences without being asked...Save your breath, I'll get there too, girls!
- Me and A8 can eat in by this stage (but he did all the cooking-without-garlic, mind you!)
- Still full of energy and sometimes wakes up often in the middle of the night with no apparent reason. But no more strange dreams every night.
- Start wearing new wardrobe by week 22 (yeah!). By this time I look pregnant enough for people not to accidently think that I'm gaining weight.
- Finally can start to feel baby (hooray!)
- Still cannot shop for baby because of pantang-larang orang tua-tua. Whatever la, layan ja...hai, cannot wait 6th month oh. So geram melihat barang yang kiut2 ituuu...
1 comment:
Got any pantang larang for buying baby clothes ka?? But I only started my shopping around 7 months of preggie if not mistaken.. itu pun sikit only.. After give birth then berabis.. Haha.. Cause new born dont change too much also.
Tips : Dont buy too much of clothes is size new born. Baby will grow out very fast, quite a waste.
Post a Comment