Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Dear Diary,...

I'm baaack...I started this blog last year to record the improvement of my teeth. But then I got lazy. To the point that I forgot all about it.

So...what happen? I got pregnant. Yes, I'm pregnant with braces. 23 weeks.

Then I started to surf the net on pregnancy and I found lots of blog including some of my long time friends' (which I haven't been in contact for so long because I just suck at keeping in contact). Their blogs remind me that I need to write my experiences not only as a reminder but also to keep track on whats not to be repeated, to be improved or a totally brilliant idea.

I was sooo addicted to blog hopping. A8 started to membebel everytime he saw me in front of the PC.

"Ko bikin la bah blog ko sendiri. Susah betul meh? Apa, malas? Ko ajar saya la, nanti saya kasi bikin ko....bla bla bla"

So rather than keep hearing bebelan yang sama, I strarted to contemplate a blog on pregnancy...But, wait! I have one already *slap forehead* Had to spent some time looking for my log in name and password...

Hehehe, so here I am. Again.

No comments: