I need to write down my 1st trimester experiences before they're completely zapped from my brain...
Only realised that I was pregnant on my 7th weeks. Never suspected before because after getting married my cycle went AWOL (not because I'm totally scatterbrained la...). Sometimes I'll be late for almost 3 weeks. After some false alarm, not forgetting money down the drain for buying pregnancy test kits (those kits are d**n expensive!), I gave up testing. Got my braces instead...hehehe...
I took the test when I felt like my body is just not in tune (hmmm what better words to describe it, ya?). And my breasts felt more tender than my usual PMS for more than 1 week but no period yet. Oh ya, and I dreamt that I was pregnant before testing...annnddd one of my colleague also had a dream too. Weird, isn't it? But I didn't inform my husband because if it's negative, at least he won't feel dissapointed (his biological clock is ticking, too huhuhu) and I wouldn't feel so bad.
When the two lines appeared, I think I went a bit panicky (eventhough I DO want to get pregnant) and spend another 10 minutes inside the loo. Finally when I told hub the news he really comforted me. Visited clinic on the 8th week.
Isn't it funny that before I found out I was pregnant, I was totally find and normal (except for those super tender breasts)? When for a scan and next thing I knew I started to have all those typical symptoms:
Only realised that I was pregnant on my 7th weeks. Never suspected before because after getting married my cycle went AWOL (not because I'm totally scatterbrained la...). Sometimes I'll be late for almost 3 weeks. After some false alarm, not forgetting money down the drain for buying pregnancy test kits (those kits are d**n expensive!), I gave up testing. Got my braces instead...hehehe...
I took the test when I felt like my body is just not in tune (hmmm what better words to describe it, ya?). And my breasts felt more tender than my usual PMS for more than 1 week but no period yet. Oh ya, and I dreamt that I was pregnant before testing...annnddd one of my colleague also had a dream too. Weird, isn't it? But I didn't inform my husband because if it's negative, at least he won't feel dissapointed (his biological clock is ticking, too huhuhu) and I wouldn't feel so bad.
When the two lines appeared, I think I went a bit panicky (eventhough I DO want to get pregnant) and spend another 10 minutes inside the loo. Finally when I told hub the news he really comforted me. Visited clinic on the 8th week.
Isn't it funny that before I found out I was pregnant, I was totally find and normal (except for those super tender breasts)? When for a scan and next thing I knew I started to have all those typical symptoms:
- I hate the smell of anything being cook especially garlic (spent fortunes eating out for almost 5 months!)
- I totally hate chicken. Just thinking of it make me feel bluek bluek. Ditto for eggs.
- Break outs on my face.
- I don't have appetite most of the time. End up looking anorexic, very the bidak what with my braces and all...
- Indigestion, heartburn and gas.
- Totally hate the taste of sausage and cheese sandwiches that used to be my fave breakfast.
- Waking up 5 times at night to the loo.
- Exhausted most of the time because of no. 6.
- Totally weird and vivid dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment