Time flies so fast...I have 11 days to go-if baby decided to be on time. I still have soooo many things to do, work wise and home wise. But I feel like a whale these days and I waddle as a mode of mobility-just like a penguin. So, basically everyday when I wake up I would be wishing that today would be the THE day. But then, I'll remember long list of things that are mostly unchecked and I'd go on a panic mode.
Some of the things that I need to settle at work:
- Send semester 1 exam paper (paper 1 & paper 2) to print, staple it (260 set!), divide between 7 classes and send it to the bilik kebal; still waiting for the signature of my superior
- Finish module for form 5; about 20% done
- Write up warning letters to the students of my class and document them all-grrr I hate this task the most. Why can't these brats behave?; haven't done anything
- Do report of the Environmental Camp; still have to collect some info from colleagues
- Wash baby clothes and towels; 80% done
- Wash bedding; nope
- Clean baby cot; nope
- Arrange Bono's stuff so that baby can share the cabinet; nope
- Spring clean bedroom for baby arrival; nope
- Prepare hospital bag; 60% packed
- Wash cover of the baby chair; nope
- Take out BF pillow for airing and wash cover; nope
- Buy my herbs for confinement; nope
Oh, I ate a scoop of Baskin n Robbins ice cream this afternoon. It was yummy! (Sigh). Of course I didn't just sit on my ass after that. We went to Perdana Park and I walked for 40 minutes. Actually, I waddled. Any way, it was a very beautiful park. Thumbs up! Very clean and maintained well. I just have an issue with the washroom-is it so hard to keep the floor dry and clean in Malaysia? I know, majority of us uses water to clean after ourselves instead of just using toilet paper but can we all be more civic minded as not to spray water all over the place? And don't get me started on those people that actually climb the toilet bowl. Sheesh.
Now I'm babbling. I really need to sleep. I've just finish my online shopping...hehe
Now I'm babbling. I really need to sleep. I've just finish my online shopping...hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment