Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Still waiting...

So I thought I was going to deliver yesterday for sure. I woke up at 5 am to get ready for work and found out that I have some discharge with a little blood. Yippee! I was so happy and rushed to tell hubby who was in the shower. So we planned to sent Bono around 9 am to avoid being trapped in a traffic jam. I took a shower and then had a one hour nap-so that I'll more energy later kunun. And hubby, being the second procrastinator in the house (I'm still number one!) baru sibuk2 adjust the baby cot and did some house cleaning.

Later we went to the clinic and the nurse asked, "Sakit sudah?" as we enter. I was like "Sikit2 tapi ada show sudah". Then I was strap to the baby monitor and had to wait for the doctor. Came the part that I hate the most-VE. (Are there no other way to check if we are dilated or not?) Sekali the doctor said, "Not yet open". Argh...it was very disappointing. So I was discharge and told to come when the contraction really start (about 5 minutes apart) or if my water broke.

And the nurse pun sibuk2 tanya if this is my first pregnancy. Hahaha...maybe because I look super duper excited going into the clinic even though there was no strong contraction yet. Well the thing is that, during my first pregnancy it was kind of straight forward. I woke up with some bloody show and when they did a VE I was 1cm dilated already even though I wasn't feeling any pain. Well, different pregnancy and all...

Last night there was some serious contractions that went all the way to the back. It was around 10 minutes apart but after about 3 contractions, it went away. Haih...So today I'm still waiting, there is still some bleeding and some light irregular contractions. Maybe baby wants to wait for grandma to be here to take care of Bono. Yes, my mum is coming this afternoon. Hooray!

No comments: