I'm taking a one cuti rehat khas today. I just need the extra rest because I did not sleep well last nite. I was having some strong contractions, on and off for almost 3 hours that I thought I was going into labour today. But this morning everything stop. So I guess baby is not ready yet.
Since nothing is happening, I was suppose to do some of the tasks in my list but I'm such a world class procrastinator. I went and sew one long pants for me instead-I don't want to be stuck wearing sarung again during confinement this time around. And then hubby sms and remind me to pay the bills on line. Next thing I know, it's 12 noon and I'm still in front this monitor-window shopping and blog hopping.
Uhhh, I'm feeling some mild contraction again. Probably the Braxton Hicks contraction again. 10 days to go. On the 12th I'll be on leave, whether I have delivered or not. Yahoo! I find it so hard to perform well at work nowadays. Especially when I'm teaching 7 periods in a day, I'll be going up and down the staircase that by the end of the day my ankles would be really swollen.
And I need to be careful not to complain about any painful contractions whenever Bono is around. Just last night, I told hubby that baby's movement causes me pain, suddenly Bono ran towards me and slapped my stomach. It was like he was mad at the baby for causing me pain. We were really surprise.
Okay, really got to go offline now. I have spring cleaning to do. I'll start with the bedroom first.
Since nothing is happening, I was suppose to do some of the tasks in my list but I'm such a world class procrastinator. I went and sew one long pants for me instead-I don't want to be stuck wearing sarung again during confinement this time around. And then hubby sms and remind me to pay the bills on line. Next thing I know, it's 12 noon and I'm still in front this monitor-window shopping and blog hopping.
Uhhh, I'm feeling some mild contraction again. Probably the Braxton Hicks contraction again. 10 days to go. On the 12th I'll be on leave, whether I have delivered or not. Yahoo! I find it so hard to perform well at work nowadays. Especially when I'm teaching 7 periods in a day, I'll be going up and down the staircase that by the end of the day my ankles would be really swollen.
And I need to be careful not to complain about any painful contractions whenever Bono is around. Just last night, I told hubby that baby's movement causes me pain, suddenly Bono ran towards me and slapped my stomach. It was like he was mad at the baby for causing me pain. We were really surprise.
Okay, really got to go offline now. I have spring cleaning to do. I'll start with the bedroom first.
2 comments:
All the best and take care!! {hugs}
Thanks!
Post a Comment